Skip to content
Foreclosures
Account Closed
  • Educator, Investor, Entrepreneur
  • Philadelphia , Pennsylvania
Votes |
Where is the best place to start learning about short sales for a wholesaler?

Account Closed
  • Educator, Investor, Entrepreneur
  • Philadelphia , Pennsylvania
Posted Apr 2 2014, 01:18

Hello everyone,

I am just starting in Real Estate and unfortunately found the Guru's before biggerpockets so I ultimately, or at least as far as I understand (It's what my Guru's tell me), will have to start with Wholesales to build the capital to do flips since I do not have any substantial money to start with (but I do have a substantial amount of debt, if that counts for anything, haha). The purpose of doing wholesales is to fund either some flips or invest directly in rental properties (end goal being to work my way up to large apartment complexes).

I am trying to find a niche among the many ways they teach you how to find properties. Short sales seem like a profitable niche. I am in Honolulu, Hawaii, so the market here is different than many others in America and I am not sure many of their other methods will work for me finding properties here. Any thoughts?

As always thank you so much for your time, I know all too well how precious time is and I appreciate you taking time out of your life to take interest in mine.

Sincerely,

Lee Nicole Salinis

Loading replies...