• Investor
  • Salem, OR
Votes |
HELP -NOT MUCH TIME!

Dave Simpson
  • Investor
  • Salem, OR
Posted Aug 11 2014, 11:06

I received an unsolicited offer for some pretty out-of-state. Decided to sell, but now I am in a quandary. I have a very short and to identify and purchase the new property here - and missing the Steadley would be disastrous tax -wise.

The question is this, do I contact many real estate agents or try to stick with just one. It vantage of using several's office, but some real estate agents recent you working with other agents. 

Also, how does anyone make this kind of a decision on a short time frame. Inventory in the Salem Oregon area is down, and of course that is a real problem. I have tried looking in surrounding areas (within 40 miles) but do not want to purchase apartments in areas that I cannot adequately service within a reasonable driving time. 

I am looking for apartments in the 20–40 unit area. If I do identify properties, do I make offers to all of them some of them or just a select one or two. If you only make offers to a select few, if they fall through, there icould be a real problem.

Who knew that receiving an unsolicited offer would be such a problem!

HELP...

Dave

MODERATOR:  NO DEALMAKING IN THIS FORUM, PLEASE.  THIS POST IS SEEKING ADVICE, NOT PROPERTIES.

Loading replies...