• Real Estate Investor
  • Fort Mitchell, AL
Votes |
Dealing with the cards dealt - short sales state

Christina Phillips
  • Real Estate Investor
  • Fort Mitchell, AL
Posted Jul 23 2014, 04:06

So hello BP Family! My name is Christina and I am a new to the wonderful world of real estate investing. I am jumping into real estate investing after just recently being discharged from the Army. I don't wan't another job, and I like helping people, so I figured this would be a great thing to do. Because of my training in the military, I am used to someone telling me to do 1, 2, and 3, and you just saved someone's life. I can do that with houses! Anyway, I was expecting to just start out easy and figure I would come across a bunch of wholesales and start my REI life nice and easy. Nope. I am located in the tri-cities area of Ft Benning where the boom busted and people can't afford their houses anymore. There are a lot of foreclosures and vacant houses. So after just starting my marketing, I am getting a lot of short sales clients and I don't know how to quite tackle them just yet. I hate to not help these people so I am wondering about the best strategies the family has on taking on short sales? Does it vary from state to state (I can work in AL and GA)? A system for handling these would save my life right now. Oh and if anyone wants to invest in Columbus, GA area, it seems to be wide open, and I would love to be the one to get you in this market!

Loading replies...