• Los Angeles, CA
Votes |
Partners opening a Juice bar with no Know How

Annunciata R.
  • Developer
  • Los Angeles, CA
Posted Apr 23 2014, 16:26

Hi BP,

This is tough one: Yesterday I had an Electrician - General Contractor go out to my commercial building which he wanted to lease from me. He told me the business was really for him and a partner. His business partner is a distributor for some nature sunshine product but their goal is to use the place for legal "herbs". I declined on the basis that I would prefer to wait until I could open a juice bar since there is a 24hr fitness centre across the road.

The electrician now he says he wants to partner with me. At the moment he runs a non profit electrical institute where students are trained and need several hours on the job training. Speaking to him I do believe that he really wants to help the community. What I want to know is what are peoples non monetary reasons for wanting to partner. Also as I don't know how the partnership should be structured what are any idea to move forward

Here are our combined strenghts

Partner 1 (Him) Is an Electrician who runs an electrical institute with access to his students

Partner 2 (Me) own the building

Neither of us know much about running a juice bar. Any ideas how to structure at all would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

Loading replies...