Stephanie Wells
  • Woodburn, OR
Votes |
Time Management

Stephanie Wells
  • Woodburn, OR
Posted Aug 24 2015, 10:13

Good morning BP!

My husband and I have been in this REI game for about 9 months now. We are knee deep in a complete flip, I have a few real estate clients that I put at my number one priority and oh, did I mention I still work full time as an office manager.

We are trying to grow our investing to be full time, however, I am really concerned about growing smart and not too fast.  We are both workaholics and I'm excited to use real estate as a source of passive income. Basically, we are fully committed to working 2 jobs for awhile but in the meantime...How do you manage your time to make sure you can get it all done? What are things you do daily, weekly, monthly, to make sure you're on track and I'm talking not just financially but emotionally physically etc. We hired a house keeper for our personal home so we can come home to relaxing place or have client meetings at the drop of a hat.  I want a solid routine now so as we grow we just take it in stride and keep adding more. 

I am a person that tries to make the most out of time, audio books on my commute for example, just looking for more ways to maximize time and be the best I can be! 

Loading replies...