• New York City, NY
Votes |
Building an Empire one Brick at a Time

Connor Ramage
  • Real Estate Agent
  • New York City, NY
Posted Aug 26 2015, 07:22

Good morning Bigger Pockets, 

For those successful and those striving towards success everyday. I have a few questions that I hope the community will be able to assist myself as well as other members of the community that are at the beginning of their long journey.  

Like most of us who are starting out in the real estate investment realm I have little capital even less real estate experience and a full time job. Thankfully I am switching fields to a job in the real estate field that starts within the next few weeks. I will be a junior agent on a well established team in NYC. 

Now that I am an independent contractor I am looking to start my own business as an agent. But I don't plan to stop as just an agent. In order to set myself up and not limit my business, which legal entity would you suggest and why? 

Once I have my legal entity in place, I plan on bringing on a pro-bono accountant and lawyer. For some of the more experienced investors out there what are some of the interview questions you would ask when talking with these hired professionals? 

I am all ears! 

Loading replies...