Goals, Business Plans & Entities
Account Closed
  • Reading, PA
Votes |
"Make A Living Quick" Scheme?

Account Closed
  • Reading, PA
Posted Aug 29 2015, 13:49

So I've began reading "The Ultimate Beginners Guide To REI" for the third time now. I've decided that this time, after each chapter, I'm going to hop on the forums and ask any questions I have concerning that chapter. I've just read chapter one so here is my first question:

I know that real estate investing generally is not a way to "get rich quick", but how about "making a living quick"? I don't have any fantasies about getting rich. All I have is a "dream" of freeing myself from the regular 9-5 working life, and I see real estate as a potential way to realize that dream. Am I correct on that assumption? Then to my next question:

In order to make a living investing in real estate, will I need to go at it full time or can I get a way with part time investing while still working my job to eventually free myself from that job? Third and last question:

What are some of the best ways to invest in real estate to make enough to live doing it?

Thanks ahead of time for any responses. I would especially appreciate hearing from anyone who currently makes a living through real estate investment and how they reached that point.

Loading replies...