BiggerPockets

Need Financing For Lonnie Deals

Forum Powered By:

4 posts by 3 users

Gabriel A.

Lien Investor from Fayetteville, Arkansas

Oct 26 '10, 09:18 AM

There are numerous Lonnie Deal opportunities in my area. I would like to purchase 3-5 of them, at an average cost of $5000. I will place each deal under contract with an inspection period and $100 down, investor will then approve them during that inspection period, then transfer the funds to my LLC's account. Once I've taken possession of the mobile home, interest (at a rate TBD) will accrue. I can afford to pay $200/month per mobile while marketing them. Once sold, 100% of the down payment will be paid to investor. After that, 100% of all note payments go to investor until it is paid off.

Contact me if interested in working out the particulars.

Thank you for your consideration! I hope this is a great opportunity for a small-time investor to earn a decent return.

Leslie A.

Real Estate Investor from Houston, Texas

Oct 27 '10, 02:07 AM

Hi Gabriel,

Do you have any experience with mobile home investing?
How much do you plan to sell the homes for and how much down payment and monthly payment do you foresee getting?

Matthew Swarner

Real Estate Investor from Coatesville, Pennsylvania

Oct 27 '10, 02:17 AM

Gabriel,
Where are you investing? You're profile does not list your location.

Matt

Gabriel A.

Lien Investor from Fayetteville, Arkansas

Oct 30 '10, 05:07 AM

Originally posted by Leslie12:
Hi Gabriel,

Do you have any experience with mobile home investing?
How much do you plan to sell the homes for and how much down payment and monthly payment do you foresee getting?

I plan to market the homes via Craigslist and the local paper. I am already acquainted with a couple of park managers who can also market in exchange for referral fees.

I plan to buy and make small repairs for a total investment of < $5k per home, and sell them in the $7-8k range.

Manage Keyword Alerts

View All Forums