NEW INVESTORS: CHALLENGE OF THE WEEK!

J Scott
Pro Member
  • Investor
  • Sarasota, FL
ModeratorPosted Mar 9 2014, 07:05

Here's my challenge for this week to all new (and experienced) investors:

GO MAKE AN OFFER!

Taking action is the single biggest thing anyone can do to make progress on their goals. So, for all you new investors who don't know where to start -- or who know where to start but are afraid to do it -- I challenge you to make an offer on a property in the next 5 days.

I don't care what property it is (a boarded up house you've been keeping your eye on, a random house on the MLS or your grandma's house) and I don't care how much the offer is for (half of market value or twice market value) -- go make an offer! (throw in at least one contingency, of course, in case you offer too much and need to back out :)

It doesn't matter if your offer gets accepted, rejected or thrown in the trash -- just taking that big step towards action will give you the confidence you need to continue moving forward.

And, to keep yourself accountant and to get other new investors motivated, feel free to use this thread by doing the following:

RIGHT NOW, hit the "Reply" button at the bottom of this thread and post, "I WILL MAKE AN OFFER IN THE NEXT 5 DAYS!" Then come back here and tell us about it when you do (and how it went).

Loading replies...