• Real Estate Investor
  • Venus, TX
Votes |
Texas Assignment contract help needed

Rose C.
  • Real Estate Investor
  • Venus, TX
Posted May 21 2014, 14:52

I have been trying to get into real estate investing for a little more than two months now. It seems like every where I turn I hit another road block. I have a Realator on my team, I have a guy that will go to the houses and help me determine the cost of repairs, I have financing lined out, I only have a couple of end buyers. Right now I don't have money myself to puchase, fix, and flip a property or to purchase and become a landlord. Right now my only strategy is to get a contract and assign it to an end buyer. However, the Realator that I have said that upon talking to his title company the form that I was given for contract assignment will not work in Texas. I am now told that I have to get with a Real Estate Attorney to get the paperwork that I need for Texas. At this point in this new business I am getting very discouraged. I already have $8,000 into this and I still have nothing to show for it but frustration. I can't even get in to see a property. Does any one have advice to give me. What am I doing wrong? Is there a title company out there somewhere that will help me with out charging me upfront for the paperwork that I need? I am out of money and would still like to get this business up and running.

Desperate for help,

Rose Carfrey

Loading replies...