• Investor
  • Latham, NY
Votes |
Inactivity breeds just that

George Smith
  • Investor
  • Latham, NY
Posted Jul 29 2014, 17:26

I wont lie. I signed up on Bigger Pockets probably a year ago and although I've listened to every podcast, have read just about every blog, and have posted on forums once in awhile(under an old account that had old outdated information). Now that I'm getting close to having the money for a down payment, Im realizing that maybe the network I created at a local REI(which is a very good group of 100+ every month) might not be enough and also I started questioning how much of this information Ive been taking in over the last year is being retained. So, I refocused myself and made the commitment to be more active in forums.

This led me to search for other BP Members in my area. The capital district area of Albany, NY  has a population of 848,000+ and there were quite a few BP members from my area. The funny thing is...is that it seems like most of the members opened a profile, listed their goals, and now have not been active for an avg of 7 MONTHS. Its like anything else in life, if you dont move forward, youll always be where you are.

Loading replies...