Skip to content
Starting Out

User Stats

Votes
Joshua Gordon
  • Investor
  • Kansas City, MO
Votes |
Starting with my first "large" yellow letter mailing! Finally...

Joshua Gordon
  • Investor
  • Kansas City, MO
Posted Jul 30 2014, 14:11

After a long delay (which was completely my fault) I finally got an email from YellowLetters.com saying my order was done and being mailed out!  It was scheduled to be done on the 14th of July, but due to a mistake I made (and I am super thankful that they caught it for me!) my list was messed up.  It took me a while to fix it, balancing between job, home, and two kids.  But now with that behind me, I CAN FINALLY BEGIN!

So now, I am looking for you all to keep me at task.  I sent to 369 addresses.  I received about half of those leads from the county as out of state absentee owners and the other half I searched myself street by street.  My plan is to get something under contract and then decide if I can flip it myself or wholesale it out to a flipper.

I have a 40 hr a week job that I have begun to dread.  I am tired of busting my rear for a company that pays me $12 and watch as fellow co-workers stand around, or disappear for 20-30 minutes at a time.  I want a job that rewards me for how hard I work and I believe that this is where it is at!

So I will keep this thread open and update it every time something new happens. Hoping to be able to report a deal to everyone!

Thank you!

Joshua

Loading replies...