Skip to content
Starting Out

User Stats

Votes
Warren Hemphill
  • Real Estate Investor
  • Randleman, NC
Votes |
Nervous, scared, dont know how. Need help.

Warren Hemphill
  • Real Estate Investor
  • Randleman, NC
Posted Aug 1 2014, 08:41

I am new to wholesale real estate, and i truly dont know how im going to make my first deal. I dont have mounds of cash to go to, have one car with a hard working wife, and to add to the chaos im a stay at home father, please dont laugh even though i just did. But, I have my reasons and those are medical so i wont get into that. To the point, Im in the first step, as in, im building my list of cash buyers. im ok with doing this, go to my local clubs here get to know people i can do that. Now, this finding houses is where im stuck. The good deals i see are mostly in rural areas. Although i have 2 or 3 cities i can easily drive to, but their are a lot right here where i am. Now, im in nc, which is very strict on its laws and i was thinking i should get my broker license first, but then i heard, that what im doing is ok as long as i have the right contract. An assignment contract. So, ok looked it up and got it if i need it. But like i said, the homes that are cheap are in rural areas, and their is a lot, but why is that. No one is buying. So i made a plan to drive to the big city and saw a few but i wouldnt know how to get in contact with them. And if i did what's the next step? This is the part where i need help. MASSIVE ACTION has become my favorite saying, but i just cant seem to make it happen. A little frustrated? Yep, but this is my only way to make a ittle money to help my family get ahead. Im passionate about it and im all about learning everything their is to know about wholesaling. And, one more thing, Keller williams wanted me to come in and talk with them. They are a big Real estate organization that is well known. Should i go with them or go at this the way i started?

Loading replies...