• Franklin, TN
Votes |
Questions to Ask Lenders

Kevin Patterson
  • Investor
  • Franklin, TN
Posted Sep 29 2014, 16:34

Hello All,

I am a new investor and working hard to gain knowledge and put myself in the best possible position for success when I do find that first deal. One of the initial action steps I am taking to move forward toward the first deal (and beyond) is to network and develop relationships with as many people as I can within my market. Therefore, I have lined up some sit down meetings with a few convention lenders, scheduled for later this week.

In order to prepare for these meetings, I have started to compile a list of questions to ask each lender. I feel as though I have a good start to this list, but was hoping to get some feedback from you guys (and gals) as to what questions you would ask a conventional lender were you in my shoes.

And for the purposes of clarity, I plan to be a buy and hold investor of SFR and small multis. Also, I currently do not have any potential deals lined up nor have any other agenda for these meetings other than to connect with these lenders and learn as much as I can.

Thanks!

Loading replies...