• Real Estate Investor
  • Lutz, FL
Votes |
Should I work with this mentor?

Michael Linquist
  • Real Estate Investor
  • Lutz, FL
Posted Nov 10 2014, 17:41

I'm really torn between working with real estate coach tim taylor or not. I need to learn how to make offer and deals and get started wholesaling properties. I really need a coach to show and walk me through the basics. I was totally on board after talking to Tim Taylor on the phone today but then I decided to google his program and now I have mixed feelings about the whole thing.....here is the article I read. 

http://activerain.trulia.com/blogsview/1601220/tim...

He offered me the following:

He gets:

12,500 cash upfront for course 

20% of all my deals go to him for one year

I get:

Tim Taylor as my personal coach and his personal number to ask questions (he only takes on 20 students at a time now)

His program and methods of how to get house and flip and make money 

The fact that I'm willing to pay this tells you how much I want to learn real estate lol. And please let me know if you've had a good experience with Tim Taylor. I already have had one of his previous students only say great things about him. And I definitely don't need to hear I can learn it all from podcast, and bigger pockets forum, and books. lol. I need hands on coaching and someone that will guide me as I am DOING them. 

Also, other coaches I'm thinking about getting coaching from are Michael Quarles and Jerry Puckett. 

Loading replies...