Skip to content
Starting Out
Account Closed
  • San Antonio, TX
Votes |
Getting started young and where do I start with real estate investing? How do I find my mentor?

Account Closed
  • San Antonio, TX
Posted Nov 25 2014, 10:25

Im 19 years old in San Antonio, Texas and I want to take on the heart of San Antonio with real estate investing. I have no previous knowledge of the subject but I am more than willing to get educated and put in the time and work to turn this into my living. 

I graduated with a 4.0 in high school but was not interested in pursuing college and finding a job in corporate America. While there is nothing wrong with that, I am obsessed with the realm of real estate and want to completely immerse myself into investing.

My questions are:
How would a beginner, like myself, approach real estate investing with no cash, credit or credibility? What route is my best bet with said circumstances?

How do I find a mentor to guide my way into this new world I have only recently discovered? Whether it be in my area, over the internet, etc.

Also, is there any advice that anyone in this business would give to their younger self if starting at this age?

I know the road isn't easy but I know starting early on and giving 100% of my efforts, the road is doable.

Loading replies...