• Los Angeles, CA
Votes |
Advice on my Absentee owner letter

Annette Torsarkissian
  • Involved In Real Estate
  • Los Angeles, CA
Posted Nov 27 2014, 15:15

Hi guys, 

I hope everyone is enjoying their thanksgiving holiday. I am working on mailing my letters to an absentee owners list I have. Before I print and send them off I was hoping I could get some advice on the wording in my letter.

I need some insight from a third party that may have tried this method before or have received these letters themselves. What can I put to make the letter more engaging or appealing to the reader?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is my letter below:

Dear [Homeowner first name]

I hope this letter finds you well. ?
I am writing to you in regards to your property located on [Property Address]. I am representing buyers that are looking to purchase property in your area quickly and hassle free. ?
In today’s market the seller has a huge advantage to selling their property for top dollar due to the shortage of real estate inventory in Los Angeles county.

I respectfully wonder if you have given any thought in selling your property.

If so, it is a good time to discuss the opportunity available to homeowners who sell their property during a demanding buyer’s market such as the one we are facing today. ??Please call me (818) 274-2223 or email me at [email protected]

I look forward to speaking with you soon. ??Best,
Annette Torsarkissian
CalBRE# 056583

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks!

Annette

Loading replies...