Dave Nay
  • Morrisville, PA
Votes |
Next Move

Dave Nay
  • Morrisville, PA
Posted Feb 13 2015, 09:47

Hi Folks,

Josh,Brandon and everyone else THANK YOU!!!!

What an awesome site you guys, and gals, are crushing it! Everyone I see that is even remotely related to Real Estate I rave about this place 9 times out of 10 they get pen and paper and write down the address.

Ok,

About me, I am a 49 year old truck driver who's pension, for various reasons, is going down the toilet! My current gross income is about $70k per year.

I decided after reading Rich Dad Poor Dad....I know it gets mentioned a lot around here...lol

I knew I needed to take control of my finances.So After listening to all 109 pod casts, some several times, and reading/listening to audio books I decided to start a Real Estate investment Co.I like the idea of passive income from a buy and hold strategy.

I have $25k in cash from a HELOC and about $10k in credit cards that are all paid off.

My goal is to be able to stop driving in 10 years and manage my properties.

My immediate goal for this year is to purchase my first multi family and have it rented by years end.

I really like the Charlotte NC area since you can get so much more for your money.

I currently live 30 miles NE of Philadelphia Pa and prices are a bit high around here.

Brandon has said several times that you should be able to find something affordable within a two hour drive from any market.

I guess what I am looking for is some feed back, as to, weather or not my 10 year goal is to lofty, and also, what should my next move be?

Since, I only have $25k in cash what price range should i be looking at in order to have a modest cash flow from the start?

Thanks again for everything,

Dave

Loading replies...