Votes
Lian Chavda
  • Lynnwood, WA
Votes |
Attending my first REIA Meeting..Nervous much

Lian Chavda
  • Lynnwood, WA
Posted Mar 3 2015, 19:14

Okay, so i've come to realize that before taking steps into doing any investments what so ever in the field of Real Estate, I read EVERYWHERE that finding a mentor and meeting experienced people is the #1 guidance rule. I am looking to attend the REIA of WA meeting in Bellevue, WA this next Monday (3/6/15).

I am a bit nervous.. I tend to be shy at approaching people, but am very friendly, attentive and have many questions to ask and want to learn from all these experienced people. How do I overcome this fear of approach? (Its even worse in my love life to approach women lol). What type of questions do I bring up? Who do I ask? I am starting at the very bottom of the ladder of investing. I've done my share of research and reading. I don't want to come out as a super noob just trying to make a quick buck. I want these people to realize that I want to be taught, I want to be succesful, I want to learn and willing to work hard for it. I am taking this new aspect of life very seriously and want to succed! ADVICE! Criticism is one of the best learning tools!

Also, is there anything I should bring with me other than pen and paper??

Loading replies...