Pro Member
  • Seattle, WA
Votes |
Beginner near Seattle WA

Greg Cobb
Pro Member
  • Seattle, WA
Posted Mar 4 2015, 19:40

Greetings to all, my name is Greg and I am very interested in finding my way in real estate investing. Ive read "some" books and the various articles on the BP but I'm still a little confused as to where I should start or what niche might be better for me than another. Long story short I've come to the conclusion (like many others no doubt) that a mentor is likely the best course of action for me. 

What I've gotten so far is that you need to have something to offer someone thats going to give up their time to attempt to show you the ropes. Being that I really have no idea what I'm doing the only thing I can really offer at this point is money to invest and a strong interest in learning. This won't be a full time job for me as I am a pilot by trade and am quite happy with my day job. But you can never have to much financial security for the future...

Are there any of you that operate in the Seattle area (I'm in the north end) that might have some thoughts on meeting a mentor type up here? Ive tried a few local groups but I don't feel that I had much luck going that route. 

Regards,

~ Greg 

Loading replies...