Skip to content
Starting Out

User Stats

Votes
Meng W.
  • Queens, NY
Votes |
What are the good locations in NJ,CT and PA?

Meng W.
  • Queens, NY
Posted Apr 6 2015, 17:26

Hi everyone. I have been visiting Biggerpockets for months now and I would like to get more insights from other Biggerpocket members. My name is Meng and I live in New York City.  I've been searching a lot on websites and reading books about real estate investments for almost a year now. I believe I'm ready to buy a property of my own and either buy and hold or fix and flip. There's just a few questions I want to ask Biggerpocket members. There are three places I want to explore my options of buying a house however I want to know what are the safe place to do so.

1. New Jersey? ( I heard East Orange, and North Bergen is a good investment there.

2. Connecticut? (New haven is a good and safe place place)

3.Pennsylvania? (North-East part are mostly the safest from what I researched)

If there's places you think it's best visiting I would gladly consider checking it out.

If any one can suggest or give me some advices for a beginner who is ready to take the next big step in the real estate business I would greatly appreciate it. Also if anyone knows a few good real estate personnel that would be good to look into that will be a great help. 

Thank you so much.  :)

Loading replies...