Votes
Erik Nugent
  • Brick, NJ
Votes |
coaching a baby

Erik Nugent
  • Brick, NJ
Posted Jul 2 2015, 11:09

So I'm not really a baby. What I am is an electrician from NJ who is trying to get into the real estate investment gig. I believe I really need a coach/ mentor. Also I,m looking to work with someone local to me someone I can see face to face every so often and someone I can directly work. Here's the thing probably most peoples thing in a similar boat. I don't have the money to invest in a coaching program. This obviously brings forth a big problem of why anyone would show me what to do with nothing more than the pride of knowing that they helped someone better them self. So my thoughts are to set something up were this coaching is setup to actually benefit the coach financially and in the end probably better than most other coaching programs  out there. Here's the basic thought. The coach would teach one step at a time making profits through the student. Using my limited knowledge of the area I would assume the first step would be finding a distressed property of some sort something not on the mls. Something of actual value. Probably something abandoned. Once a property is located and bought by the coach you move on to the next step. Such as advertising and so on. I think this could be great for several reasons. First its not actually free coaching. OK the first step maybe but how hard is it to tell someone one the find 10 abandoned Properties. Once the right one is found and bought by the coach both the student and coach have gained significantly the coach made his money and saved  a finders fee and the student now has actual hands on experience. So please let me know what you think and were I might be able to find someone willing to coach like that. Thanks

Loading replies...