• Investor/Real Estate Agent
  • Atlanta, GA
Votes |
Atlanta CASH BUYERS LOOK HERE!!!!!

Bryan Vincent
  • Investor/Real Estate Agent
  • Atlanta, GA
Posted Jul 3 2015, 23:57

My name is Bryan Vincent. I am a Mechanical Engineering student as well as a Real Estate Agent in the making and I would like to Wholesale for YOU. My aim is to Wholesale and use the capital to invest in rentals and to do that I need YOU.

Instead of looking for random deals then running around looking for buyers who may like it, I want to know what YOU want. When I search, I want to be searching for YOU. 

I'd like to know:

1. The kind of property your looking for

(Min. bedrooms , style you would like, commercial or residential, one owned by a clown, etc)

2. The area you want to invest in ( Smyrna, decatur, marietta, space, etc)

3. How much your trying to spend and how much you want to profit in your deal (15k, 20k,etc.)

4. Your usual time frame before your house is rehabbed 

5. Your contact information as well as times you prefer to be contacted

6. Any other information you think would be helpful for me to find the right properties for YOU

After I obtainin my License, I plan to market the areas YOU would like to invest in. I want to target YOU'RE kind of properties so that little time is wasted and that I find just what YOU'RE looking for.  Please feel free to PM me contact information.  If you look into my profile you will also find my email as well as my number and my LinkedIn. Thank you all for your time