Skip to content
Starting Out

User Stats

Votes
Benjamin Fisher
  • Renter
  • Oceanside, CA
Votes |
Getting out of the military, Getting Started.

Benjamin Fisher
  • Renter
  • Oceanside, CA
Posted Jun 27 2012, 03:40

I am currently serving in Afghanistan on what I am hoping will be my last deployment. I plan on getting out late next year and I want to start to get my feet wet in real estate. I am stationed in So Cal and was super close to attending my first club meeting when I got the word I would be leaving for deployment eight months earlier than expected.
I am really wanting to get into real estate and real estate investing and have for quite some time. I have been moving around and all kinds of other things that have made it hard to try and put down roots and find a mentor and a group. I am contemplating whether or not I should stay in So Cal or move back to my home state of Florida.
On top of all that I am looking for a career that would compliment real estate investing. I have thought in terms of real estate agent, real estate lawyer, home inspector, etc. Basically looking to get full time into real estate and move into investing slowly but surely. My grand scheme if you will is a buy and hold, and build into a multifaceted real estate group way down the road.
If anyone has any tips or experience or any advice period, I would be more than grateful. I will be stepping out the military and taking my first baby steps toward one day being my own boss. Thank you in advance for anything you guys throw my way.

Loading replies...