• Investor, Entrepreneur, Educator
  • Springfield, MO
Votes |
STUPID QUESTIONS!

Bill Gulley#3 Guru, Book, & Course Reviews Contributor
  • Investor, Entrepreneur, Educator
  • Springfield, MO
Posted Sep 24 2012, 17:20

I'm sorry, but as far as I'm concerned, BP is not the place to ask such stupid questions as who whould sing a lease, the owner or the person who qualified the tenant.

That shows you have not a clue, at all, about the ownership of property, property rights, rantal laws in your state or even common sense.

If you can't put enough time into studying enoung basic issues as to tittle rights, types of interests and the bare basics of even buying real estate, pleaase don't take up space here.

While there is no such thing as a dumb question, there really is, common sence should prevail, if you don't have that, don't take up space or our time.

Since my teacher taught me how to lrase a property, perhaps they should be on the lease agreement.

What such crap shows is that you have done absoluely nothing toward the study of basci real estate issues and you come here for answers to questions because you're too darn lazy to do any research on your own business.

I for one will be blasting such stupid questions, but if you ahve one that at least indicates that you have tried or amde any attempt whatsoever to figure something out, then by all means ask it, be happy to give you an answer! :)

Loading replies...