Votes
Kyle B.
  • Highland, IN
Votes |
Marketing Strategies for Beginners

Kyle B.
  • Highland, IN
Posted Dec 16 2012, 15:25

Hello everyone. I'm new to real estate investing and am in the process of putting together a business strategy to begin wholesaling in Chicago/Chicagoland area. I want to put most of my efforts into marketing to motivated sellers and am interested in hearing what marketing methods other investors used when first getting into the business.

Many of us planning to take the first step into RE investing would really benefit from hearing what marketing methods were successful for investors when they first began and other methods that ended up not panning out. I would really be interested in hearing about people's experiences regarding this aspect of investing. As of now, I'm somewhat at a loss in determing how to get started. The only thing I could really do at this point would be to drive around looking for homes that seem in disrepair/with an absent owner - not the most well thought out strategy to get started.

Also, I have a full time job as I'm sure many other investors do as well. I would also be interested in learning how investors have successfully balanced their current jobs with starting a RE investing business.

Thanks in advance and Merry Christmas/Happy Holidays to the BP community.

Kyle

Loading replies...