Votes
Alexander Bustos
  • Irving, TX
Votes |
Working full-time and flipping ?

Alexander Bustos
  • Irving, TX
Posted Jul 9 2013, 21:39

I am in sales and I travel 6-8 days a month on average I.E: Tues-Thurs or Wed-Fri, the days I don't travel I'm in office 9-6. I'm really hoping there is someone on BP that has worked a fulltime career and successfully flipped houses

I am very new at this so my next question may be dumb but what had me thinking about this is a couple of things:

- getting financing ( having time to go talk to banks etc..)
-managing the rehabs
-looking at properties (I.E: the initial on site inspection with a GC to figure out what I will be offering)

I'm worried that since I will be working 9-6 that when I'm off these task will be extremely hard to do. Especially if banks are closed or if GC don't do inspecting after 6 etc... Or no realtor will show you the house after 6. I know these may seem very easy questions. But I hope someone can help me get my mind at ease because I am dedicated to making this work. I don't mind trying to figure it out on my own but like the smart ones say "stand on the shoulders of giants". I just would like to know who is or has been in my current situation and how the managed it.

Loading replies...