Mark Lazo
  • Port st Lucie, FL
Votes |
Real Estate Agent in Baltimore MD

Mark Lazo
  • Port st Lucie, FL
Posted Oct 17 2013, 07:45

HI,

I'm a newbie looking to buy and hold property in Baltimore City. I'm actually looking to purchase rental units around the Johns Hopkins Hospital area. I've read about and have been watching the development of Johnson Square at Washington Hill and it looks like that whole area around the hospital may be a real nice area to live in the next few years. There is also another development happening at 101 S Ellwood that looks promising.

I was working with a Realtor in September, but we parted ways. I wanted multiple searches from the MLS system with different criteria and he was only able to give me one search.

I am also planning to purchase multiple single family or multi-family units in the $50,000 range and he didn't really seem interested in showing me properties. I am reaching out to the Maryland community to see if anyone knows of a Realtor that will help me find properties to purchase.

I would also love to know if there is a decent Real Estate Investment group in the area that I could join and learn from.

Thanks,

Mark

Loading replies...