Real Estate Agent
Account Closed
  • Neptune, NJ
Votes |
Am I stealling from Realtors...

Account Closed
  • Neptune, NJ
Posted Apr 24 2014, 07:21

I have found a little "niche". I visit properties all day long. Some I see are value priced but are in need of a good deal of work. I know that a home inspector is going to come in and bash the home to protect his/her butt so the potential buyer tries to renegotiate price or demand the work be performed before closing. So I send a letter to the homeowner right after the property goes under contract saying I understand there home is under contract BUT if they (the buyer and big bad bully attorney) start nickeling and diming you and they start to get into heavy negotiations you are not comfortable with I will buy there home "as is" and there is no headache re-negotiating any thing or fixing anything and I am willing to work with them on there needing to stay in there home for a period of time while they find another place to live oh and they will pay me rent after a set time period but again will not be kicked out if they do not find anything. (fact is I have already done a home inspection when I visited the home initially). I cannot tell you the number of calls I get from frustrated sellers. Please buy my home I am tired of all the negotiating.

Loading replies...