• Real Estate Agent
  • Fitchburg, MA
Votes |
Seemingly simple questions

Michael King
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Fitchburg, MA
Posted Sep 16 2014, 05:19

Hi guys, I am loaded with seemingly simple questions like this, so I've just been asking them as I think of them. I think of it like teaching a teenager how to pump gas. It may seem like a straightforward simple task to those of us who do it on a regular basis, but when someone is trying it for the first time they may not know that you have to look at which number pump you are at when you go inside to pay, or that the nozzle will clunk when the tank is full rather than just overflow.

My question is: I am a licensed real estate agent. I got my license back in March of 2014 and signed with Keller Williams. But I didn't exactly get my license to work as an agent. I got it more to have access to the MLS and gain experience with different contracts. So at this point I am paying my office dues on a monthly basis, but not using any of the technology that I am paying for. Do I need to be signed with a broker to use the MLS or am I paying for nothing? Will it harm or hurt me to be working for a broker while I invest? Just looking for some basic insight. I don't really understand how that would affect deals.

Thanks guys!

Loading replies...