Skip to content
Real Estate Agent

User Stats

Votes
Jeffrey Mark
  • Wholesaler
  • Mount Rainer, MD
Votes |
Looking for a Broker in NYC to hang my license. Any suggestions?

Jeffrey Mark
  • Wholesaler
  • Mount Rainer, MD
Posted Nov 6 2014, 09:43

My name is Jeffrey Mark and I have been active in the real estate industry for two years as a real estate investor/wholesaler in the DC, Maryland and Virginia area. I recently passed my state exam to become a licensed salesperson and I am seeking a home in NYC to hang my license. Real estate is the center of my life. My previous endeavors in the industry have equipped me with an advantage that most new real estate agents lack. In addition to my experience I am always looking for ways to learn more and improve. I am looking to join a brokerage that I can not only contribute to the team, but where I am also able to learn from my peers. In order to be the best you have to surround yourself with the best. I'd love to meet with anyone who can further discuss the needs of your brokerage and how I am able to fulfill them. 

I would love to work with a broker who can possibly act as a mentor and guide me through my first couple of months as an agent.

Thanks for taking the time to read this brief description of myself. I'll be looking forward to hearing from you soon.

Loading replies...