• Involved In Real Estate
  • Colorado Springs, CO
Votes |
Impact to License

Mark Braun
  • Involved In Real Estate
  • Colorado Springs, CO
Posted Dec 2 2014, 16:17
I know that license law and regulations vary from state to state but in general terms, they are all about the same (obviously there are at the national level) but I need some clarification. I am looking to consult with a real estate agent who is actively wholesaling. I am licensed in Colorado and want to wholesale before I go active as a broker in order to build some cash and clientele and become an "expert" on investing within my office. However, some of the activities associated with wholesaling concern me as they may have an adverse impact to my license, if I do them incorrectly. I don't want to "cross streams" between brokerage activities, disclosure requirements, and the required use of approved forms and contracts by agents vice those "unregulated" activities associated with wholesaling. If anyone knows or can refer me to a real-life broker/wholesaler (preferably in Colorado) that would be awesome! I can be reached at presinvesting at icloud.com or 719.425.7852. Thank you! VR, Mark

Loading replies...