• Woodland Hills, CA
Votes |
Full time job opportunity - LA/Ventura County area

Anne A.
  • Landlord
  • Woodland Hills, CA
Posted Jan 29 2015, 12:00

Hi everyone,

I'm a landlord/investor on the side and have been participating on BP for about a year. In my professional life, I am a recruiter.

I have a client that has asked me to help them find a licensed Real Estate BROKER to add to their team. They are an internet startup, very well-funded and have developed a consumer website that will provide an alternative avenue for real estate sales transactions.

They are looking for a Head of Real Estate Services to join their team. This person will have an active California Broker license, 3-8 years of experience in residential real estate sales, an entrepreneurial spirit and business acumen.

The role they will play in the company is to basically be the resident expert on residential real estate sales transactions including the overall process, documentation, disclosures etc. They will also lend their expertise and knowledge to the company's overall vision, be responsible for client satisfaction and work hand in hand with the team as their product develops and grows.

This is a salaried position ($90k - $110k, depending on experience) with benefits and is based in the Calabasas area of LA/Ventura County. 

If you, or someone you know, might be qualified and interested in this position, please feel free to contact me at [email protected] for more information.

Thanks!

Anne Arnold

Loading replies...