• Caldwell, ID
Votes |
New Agent + long overdue update

Matthew Foster
  • Professional
  • Caldwell, ID
Posted Jul 7 2015, 17:37

Hi everybody,

Just wanted to announce to my fellow agents that I have now joined the prestigious club of real estate agents. I decided to hang my license with Coldwell Banker Tomlinson Group in Nampa Idaho. They seem to have a good amount of training (not overwhelming) to help the novice get started.

Also, I realize I haven't posted to the forums in some time, so I figured I'd give a little update on what I've been up to in the last 6 months. I bought @Brandon Turner's book, The Book on Real Estate Investing With No (and Low) Money Down, and I can honestly say it was the first book I read from cover to cover in one setting. Good stuff and great ideas to get one going. After that, I dubbed 2015 as "The Year of The Deal" because  I as determined to make my first investment deal in 2015. Further thought on the subject led me to re-evaluate my situation and thus decided to quit my job in a warehouse and get my real estate license to become involved in full time. With a career change dipping into the money I saved to get my first property, my "Year of The Deal" may need to be postponed until the commission checks start to flow. But now that real estate is my full time gig now, I plan on being more active on the forums. No excuses now :)

Loading replies...