Skip to content
Real Estate Agent
Account Closed
  • Seattle, WA
Votes |
Best "big/well known" agency to work for?

Account Closed
  • Seattle, WA
Posted Aug 31 2015, 15:11

Hi everyone!

As stated in another post, I just got my real estate license and started with a small boutique company a few days ago. However I haven't "hung my license" with the broker yet. I think he's testing me to see if I'm really serious and want to be in this business. Which I AM, however I think I might actually need to be in a paid position while I learn the business (which he can't offer me right now). 

So I'm looking around my area, sending general inquiry emails out to some company's to see if anyone needs an assistant or is hiring paid positions.

And I was just wondering, if you had to recommend me start with only ONE big name agency, which one would it be and why? Ideally I'd find an assistant position with this company and after a year or so, decide to start training as an agent. I would like a company that has a strong focus and structure on training, and even a mentorship program where I'd follow and be under the direct supervision of a high volume agent. Anyone have any ideas for me? :) Thanks!

Loading replies...