BiggerPockets

individual note buyers wanted

Forum Powered By:

21 posts by 17 users

Terell Sloan

Real Estate Investor from akron, Ohio

Feb 17 '10, 01:57 AM

im looking for individual buyers/investors that would be interested in buying 1st Trust Deed Mortgage Notes with 10% to 12% return on your money "NO COMPANY PROFESSIONAL NOTE BUYERS PLEASE!!!!"

Edited Jun 26 2010, 11:41

Josh Glasscock

from Texas

Feb 17 '10, 10:17 AM

Terell,

Please send me a colleague request and we can talk.

Edited Jun 26 2010, 11:41

Justin S. Donor

Real Estate Investor from Chandler, Arizona

Feb 17 '10, 11:04 AM
1 vote

How much are the notes discounted?

Edited Jun 26 2010, 11:42

Medium_rezamp_buscard_whiteJustin S., Rezamp, LLC
E-Mail: [email protected]
Telephone: 4806780446

Marc Faulkner

Real Estate Investor from Kalamazoo, Michigan

Feb 21 '10, 08:08 PM

I am curious as to why you do not want to work with any professional note buyrs? Is this because the sellers do not want to discount the offering at all?

Edited Jun 26 2010, 11:45

Medium_1124721_we_have_a_dealMarc Faulkner, Creative Funding Service, Inc.
Telephone: 269-806-8802

Scott Hawley

from Azle, Texas

Feb 21 '10, 10:30 PM
1 vote

Good question, Marc. I am curious about that, too.

Edited Jun 26 2010, 11:45

Marc Faulkner

Mar 04 '10, 09:37 AM

And I am still wondering!!!! I have a system in place designed to create competition around your sale to a number of private individuals, Private Equity Companies, Hedge Funds and Investmentment Banks. If you have a quality, performing note, I am confident that I can get you as much or more as anybody.

Edited Jun 26 2010, 11:55

Terell Sloan

Mar 08 '10, 02:38 AM

Im sorry it took awhile but here is the answers to everybody questions. First to justin he asked how much is the notes discounted? Well there is no set discount, just give them your best offer. And to Mark they say no professional buyers because they found if there is to many people involved in a transaction the deal usually does not close but, if its not that much people involved they are willing to work with professional buyers,

Edited Jun 26 2010, 11:57

Kevin Gordon

Jul 19 '10, 09:32 AM

Hi Terrell, I am in Akron and work with a direct note buyer
If you have any owner financed notes you can send them to me [REMOVED]
or we can meet up

Edited Jul 19 2010, 10:09 by Administrator: WEBSITE Must be in FORUM SIGNATURE

Rushabh Sheth

Real Estate Investor from Seattle, Washington

Aug 19 '10, 07:20 AM

Terrell,

Direct note buyer here. If you have notes in the West Coast, please email me (see signature below). Thanks.

Dustin Gott

Real Estate Investor from St. Paul, Minnesota

Aug 19 '10, 08:27 AM

I am interested in anything you have available in Minnesota. Email me anything available. Thanks

DAN BUTCHER

Private Money Lender from NEW YORK, New York

Nov 07 '10, 10:34 PM

Hello Terell,

I'd be interested in looking at note deals you're working on. I consider most areas in the country, poor credit and high LTVs. Please call or drop me an email.

Thanks
Dan Butcher
[EMAIL AND PHONE NUMBER REMOVED]

Edited Nov 7 2010, 23:14 by Moderator: contact info in signature, please

Jason Lassiter

from Missouri

Jan 03 '11, 11:26 PM
1 vote

I am selling this note for $39k

Address is 1721 Harvard Ave, Independence, Missouri

Buyer is paying $598.43, at 10% interest rate for 14 years at purchase price of $59K
Buyer is paying taxes and Insurance. There is no balloon on the note.

The buyer closed last week with $5000 as down payment and now has a balance of $54k

Call jason

Edited Jan 4 2011, 05:48 by Administrator: Contact info must be contained in your signature

Marc Faulkner

Jan 04 '11, 02:31 AM

Jason,
We may be interested in this note if you would take the time to submit a quote request from our website which is in my signature line.

Dale Osborn

Mobile Home Investor from Spanaway, Washington

Jan 04 '11, 02:39 AM

I would look at anything in the WA area.

Chris Ukachukwu

from Bellwood, Illinois

Feb 08 '11, 11:15 AM

Note folks:
I have a "land contract" with a seller in Gary, Indiana who's looking to get his bulk cash ASAP. I don't have the cash to pay him but he is open to working with a note investor to get paid off (if he likes the terms). I am a note virgin so if interested, please respond to me.

The building is a brick, 3 unit near the college with a potential lower level 3 bedroom unit. The 3 apartments are all occupied.

I'll be happy to answer any questions to the best of my ability.

Mary ann F.

Real Estate Investor from Shepherdstown, West Virginia

Feb 26 '11, 08:30 PM

Hey Terrell,

If you have any notes available, please send them over to me, and I'll send you a buyer that not only pays top dollar, but fast cash. And, I'm pleasant to work with. So, I'll be waiting for your notes. My contact information is in my profile.i.e. number and email address. Thanks for your time.

Take care,

Mary Ann

Mary ann F.

Real Estate Investor from Shepherdstown, West Virginia

Feb 26 '11, 08:48 PM

Hey Jason,

I hope that $39K note is available. If so, I like to ask you to please let me know, and I will get you a quote, and get this closed for you quickly. I work with the best buyers in the country, and they are 100% secure. All my contact information, i.e. phone # and email are in my profile. If you have any other notes, send them too, please. Thanks for your time.

Take care,

Mary Ann

Jeffrey K.

Real Estate Investor from Milwaukee, Wisconsin

Feb 26 '11, 10:43 PM
1 vote

I dont know much about notes, but is it like bulk REOs and wholesaling? I know Marc is the real deal and I read Loc's blog and he know his stuff. It just seems like a lot of people with low posts spamming their email address and talking about direct to buyers etc...

Edited Feb 26 2011, 22:58 by Jeffrey K.

Ali Shah

Real Estate Investor from Las Vegas, Nevada

Feb 27 '11, 03:18 AM

I have seen Marc on few other note places as well and he seems like very legit and knowledgeable.There are companies popping out now these days that actually sale notes at ok prices either individuals or pools..I am not sure why these direct buyers are not buying from them??? Also I know banks do not want anyone representing/brokering their deals as they really don't need that and if they do they usually hire auctioneers like debtX to sale assets for them. I appreciate if anyone can elaborate a bit more on the direct buyers.

Marc Faulkner

Mar 02 '11, 10:57 AM

Originally posted by Jeffrey K.:
I dont know much about notes, but is it like bulk REOs and wholesaling? I know Marc is the real deal and I read Loc's blog and he know his stuff. It just seems like a lot of people with low posts spamming their email address and talking about direct to buyers etc...

Thanks for the kind words Jeffrey! There seems to have been an influx of late nite TV, Get Rich Quick, seminar graduates infiltrating the forums here :roll:

Manage Keyword Alerts

View All Forums