BiggerPockets

1st TD Notes 60%LTV @ 10% -

Forum Powered By:

9 posts by 7 users

George Lopez

Real Estate Investor from Downey, California

Feb 20 '11, 09:15 PM

Hello,

I am a small mortgage broker in Southern California originating hard money loans for local investors. Due to my limited capital I am looking to sell my notes as soon as they are originated in order to increase my loan pipeline.

These loans are between $50,000 to $300,000, MAX 60%LTV, at 10%. Since I am originating these loans with my own private funds I am extremely cautious with values and these notes will be very conservative.

Currently in the process of originating a loan around $150,000 if anyone is intrested please contact via the forum of preferably email.

Thank you for your time.

-Jorge

[EMAIL REMOVED]

Edited Feb 20 2011, 22:54 by Moderator: email in signature, please

Jon Holdman Moderator

SFR Investor from Wheat Ridge, Colorado

Feb 20 '11, 10:55 PM

Are you looking to sell these at face value?

Jon Holdman, Flying Phoenix LLC

Carl Randal

Real Estate Investor from Huntsville, Alabama

Feb 21 '11, 03:46 AM

Hi Jorge,

I would be interested in helping you to sell some of your notes. Please call or contact me via my website ("Contact Us" link) provided below. Thanks!

Carl D. Randal
Note Referral Services
YCDI, LLC (an Alabama Limited Liability Company)
[CONTACT INFO REMOVED]

Edited Feb 21 2011, 03:52 by Moderator: contact info in signature, please

Adam R.

Real Estate Investor from Fort Worth and San Diego, Texas and California

Feb 21 '11, 03:58 AM

Jorge do you originate any loans in San Diego County? If so we may be interested.

Carl Randal

Real Estate Investor from Huntsville, Alabama

Feb 21 '11, 09:54 AM

Hi Jorge,

Two more questions: (1) How seasoned are your notes?; and, (2) What kind of yield are you looking to achieve?

Regardsl

George Lopez

Feb 21 '11, 09:59 AM

Jon: Yes I am looking to sell these for face value (at par).

Carl: I am definitely interested lets talk. Shoot me a message with your contact information.

vewdo: all loans are originated in LA county since this is where the majority of flips are currently going on.

George Lopez

Feb 21 '11, 10:08 AM

Carl:

The notes are brand new just originated, some don't even have one payment. What protects the investors is the low LTV, in most cases 50%.

As far as yield I am selling the notes at par, the investors will yield 10% and be secured by the low LTV as mentioned before.

-Jorge

Brian Essex

Real Estate Investor from San Diego, California

Apr 06 '11, 08:02 AM

George,
I broker NPN but what you have is interesting and close to home.
Please email me additional information or at least make contact with me via my email address listed on the tag below.
Brian

Jeff S. Donor

Real Estate Investor from Portland, Oregon

Apr 06 '11, 09:45 AM

Are these for flips or buy and hold? Just curious why they can't get bank financing if so much down?

Manage Keyword Alerts

View All Forums