• Real Estate Entrepreneur
  • Old Bridge, NJ
Votes |
1st Wholesale Deal On Track To Close Tuesday

Arary McGowan
  • Real Estate Entrepreneur
  • Old Bridge, NJ
Posted Sep 27 2014, 10:42

I have my first wholesale deal on track to closing on Tuesday. It was a deal I found in Milwaukee , WI. I live in New Jersey. I did a direct mail campaign and got a few calls. Most of the owners were out of state and has owned for over 10 years. I thought it was going to be difficult because as I'm out of state. Turned out easier then expected as I have a bit real estate experience and know Milwaukee pretty well as I am from there and still have contacts. 

I had a lot of showing (I booked all the appointments at the same time as it would create urgency with the buyers) and got a few offers. When it came to the investors putting their money where their mouth was they'd back out or when in to witness protection program. Most of the cases I think it was because of my assignment fee. Everything was good until they found out what I was making on the deal. The good thing was I got it sold. The investor who's current purchasing it normally bought from a realtor, property off the MLS. He says this house was cheaper and better then all the other houses he bought.

I am set to make over 5k on this first of many deals and defiantly excited about getting back in the game. 

I have few lead I am working on from my direct mail campaign. Just email a offer today for a owner with 3 properties and working multiple other deals. One guy is looking to retire and has over 50 house free and clear.

Loading replies...