• Santa Clarita, CA
Votes |
Luxury Flipping Success Story

Will Barnard
Pro Member
  • Developer
  • Santa Clarita, CA
ModeratorPosted Oct 13 2014, 21:41

At the suggestion of @Brandon Turner I am starting this thread for my recent success stories. It was only 10 years ago when i got my start in RE; only 5 years ago when I started flipping $400,000 homes one at a time, and now, I am flipping $4,000,000+ estates here in Southern California. While the journey was not easy, it is certainly obtainable for anyone with the desire! I am just a junior college drop out, so if you think a premier college degree is required to achieve these goals, think again. I am not saying college is not the way to go, just saying that with the drive, desire to learn in the field, and ability to take some calculated risks, anyone can do this.

So, for just $1,999 today only, bring out your credit card and buy my Million dollar flip seminar and you can be sitting in my seat by next week!!!  OK, just kidding, I could not resist banging on the gurus with that joke.

Here is a link to a thread i started which runs through my story of my most recent luxury flip, in fact, the most expensive one I have done to date: http://www.biggerpockets.com/forums/517/topics/101...

Inside this thread you will find how I found the deal, how i funded the deal, how I rehabbed the deal, and the finished product as it sits today. I am also a huge baseball fan (Angels) and one of my visitors at the broker open was Jim Anderson who was drafted by the Angels in 1975 and played shortstop for us for a few years. What a great guy!

I posted a video in this thread which shows the transformation of the property. Please subscribe to my Youtube page (not an add, nothing to sell) so you can see all of the videos which document my success flipping homes here in CA.

Loading replies...