Skip to content
Real Estate Deal Analysis & Advice

User Stats

Votes
Wendell De Guzman
  • Investor
  • Chicago, IL
Votes |
I Am Thankful for Biggerpockets Because...

Wendell De Guzman
  • Investor
  • Chicago, IL
Posted Nov 21 2014, 11:43

What are you thankful for Biggerpockets this year?

For me I am thankful to BP because...

1. I sold 3 houses to 2 BP members this year

2. I acquired a wholesale deal from a BP member netting me $28K profit

3. I added 200 buyers in my database

4. I met 4 private lenders with cumulative capital of at least $1 Million

5. I met at least 10 solid cash buyers with verifiable proof of funds

6. I built my Acquisition team (@Jai Sookhakitch & @Daniel I. ) and Marketing & Sales teams (@David Perez )

7. I got numerous wholesale deals from other wholesalers (several apartment buildings, single family homes, even land)

8. I got 2 interns working basically for free so they will learn the business (this saves me over $1,600/month in labor cost)

9. I met several real estate agents who brought me several deals some of which are NOT on the MLS

10. I JV'ed with several people from different states (CA, TX) and opened up investment opportunities in those states for me

These are just the things I can remember...and this does not even count the new things I've learned this year because of BP. Thanks @Joshua Dorkin , @Brandon Turner and the rest of BP Nation for making BP a very useful and helpful real estate community!

P.S. I bought Brandon's Little to No Money Down Investing book and I learned something new from it as well. I can't believe how well written the chapter on his book about wholesaling. Being an experienced wholesaler, I was pleasantly surprised.

Loading replies...