• Wholesaler
  • Dallas, TX
Votes |
1st Rental Property! & Several Wholesale Deals Dallas,Tx

Bara Nwokoma
  • Wholesaler
  • Dallas, TX
Posted Apr 17 2015, 15:26

I remember about 8 months ago, I posted about a botched wholesale deal because I did not do enough due diligence in my education of WHOLESALE. I wanted to blame everyone but myself for things not working out. I stopped Wholesaling altogether because of this. I was not putting in as much work that I needed to. it took me months to just find this deal, that I did not even LAND! I had many excuses as to why I could not get the deal done, but in the end, it all came down to my mindset

8 months later, I have my 1st rental property that I will be living in. I have successfully completed 4 wholesale deals with 2 currently pending. This may not seem much to most but I am very proud of my progress. It is a joy to be able to help individuals who are in binds with their homes. 

I am telling this short story because I want everyone to know that you can do ANY and EVERYTHING once you put your mind to it. Live it, breathe it, vision it, and you will complete any task, goal, dream, etc.

I am just an ordinary person pursuing my dreams. Anyone can achieve their dreams. I am just a normal lady refusing to take no for an answer. So what if one deal did not go your way, do not put your head down, and go look for that next great deal. Keep your self-belief alive no matter what anyone said or how hard times are. 

Loading replies...