• Clearwater, FL
Votes |
Realtor goes above and beyond for her customers

Robert Curls
  • Investor
  • Clearwater, FL
Posted Apr 24 2015, 09:07

All,

I have to do a little shameless plug for my wife.  She is a realtor in Clearwater FL and recently had a big situation.  Her seller decided to cancel the contract for the lawn maintenance and pool maintenance people after he got his investment property under contract.  Grass grows rather quickly in FL and pools can take a nasty turn for the worse in a matter of days if not properly cared for.  Needless to say the yard was  shin high in most areas with some weeds, i kid you not being waste high on my (I'm @Brandon Turner size, and I will challenge him to a fight at the next BP summit :)  ).  The day before closing the sellers agent calls my wife and says if this isn't taken care of there will be no closing.  Her client was unable to get anyone out there to take care of it with a days notice, so what does she do.  She takes our mower over there and mows the place herself, and shocks the heck out of the pool.  

The closing happened today and now a new couple are first time home owners.  I'm proud of her for doing what ever it takes to get the job done.

Loading replies...