• Investor
  • Jacksonville, FL
Votes |
The BP buy and hold calculator is amazing

Aaron Thivierge
  • Investor
  • Jacksonville, FL
Posted Jul 26 2015, 19:00

I joined BP about 7 months ago, and I became a Pro member yesterday. wow. The buy and hold calculator alone is worth the yearly membership.  I have anlyzed 6 deals with the calculator function in the last half a day. I was able to clearly compare which property was most advantageous to acquire over other properties : apples to apples.  
I LOVE the PDF function at the end. I have emailed this to 4-5 friends, mentors, family members getting input on the properties. I even printed a copy of my best BP buy and hold report and brought it to our family dinner tonight. 
My father in law was so impressed with the organized presentation. He is a very successful business owner, and he was intrigued : He asked me to define the 50% rule, 2% rule. He loved the yearly projections page. 
I didn't really know which forum to post this accolade. This tool has been asset to my business and has enhanced my deal analysis! Again, this BP organization exceeds my expectations.  Feel free to move to another arena if there's a better forum for this topic. 

Loading replies...