• Investor
  • Buffalo, NY
Votes |
On to the next one!

Account Closed
  • Investor
  • Buffalo, NY
Posted Jul 29 2015, 19:33

After dabbling in smaller projects this one is my best one yet. At first it was going to be purchased and used as a rental, but after looking at the numbers and the way the market was going I figured to list it and see what happens. 

Listed at $129,950 under contract in under 7 days at $125,500  and she closed today. 

Thanks to my agent @Jon Deavers for all his hard work on this one and my work crew. 

After all fees, loan pay off, some lingering credit cards from the trips to Home Depot and some inspection items I will net $19,500.

The neighbors really were happy to see this one get a make over and us bring it back. The original owner that had the home built in 1992 came by to check it out while we were working on it which was really neat to have happen. She sold it years ago and the last owners really did not take care of it as you can see from the before pics. The neighbors would come by time to time to see what we were doing next. My contractor got to know the lady across the street very well (in a good way) as she would always be chatting him up. 

Definitely not some of the worse ones I have seen that is for sure, but still a black eye in the neighborhood. 

On to number 6!

Some pics

Loading replies...