• Realtor
  • Cleveland, OH
Votes |
Success Story. Double closed my first deal

Federico Gutierrez
  • Realtor
  • Cleveland, OH
Posted Sep 1 2015, 13:21

This one goes out to @Brandon turner. I'm starting to coming around Cleveland OH is not so bad.

I recently became a full time realtor. But I've always been a buy and hold investor as that is what my parents are, what I've seen but with BP I'm branding into more creative methods.

During obtaining my license in August I found a buyer that was tired of been a landlord and I bought his property with intentions of fixing and renting out. Good decent area close to downtown Cleveland. Got the inspection done and then the work load was a little to much for me to bear considering I'm trying to get my Realtor business up and running. So I did the basics I cleaned up the front to give it some curve appeal and removed the carpets and foam underneath it as it smelt of wet dog. That's all I did. Two weeks worth of work, one dumpster and a little electric chainsaw from Home depot

So I said to myself, I'll list it and get buyer leads from it. Within 48hrs I had four offers. I have accept a cash offer, with no contingency's and closing in 8days. I am holding this property for 2wks at most since closing. The deal is not done but it's 90% done as it is cash! Expected profit on this deal is 150%!

When deal closes on Sep 8 I will be happy to give all details.

Loading replies...