BiggerPockets

This is great - you guys ROCK!!!

Forum Powered By:

3 posts by 3 users

To participate in forum discussions, create a free account or login.

Sharon R.

Coalinga, California

Dec 29 '12, 03:52 PM
2 votes

I am SO glad I found this site & can't wait to join PRO or whatever it is! I do believe that I am actually learning more in less amount of time than when I first got my license and sat & listened to others in the office. To: Brandon Turner? 26 days ago marketplace. When you said they are "deal" junkies you Got That Right !! This is so interesting and YES a bit addictive.

James Vermillion Donor

Real Estate Investor from Lexington, Kentucky

Feb 12 '13, 05:44 AM

+1 to that Sharon. BP is very addictive but I think it is a great addiction to have! The pro membership is worth it by the way.

Sabrina Laplante

Real Estate Investor from Squaw Valley, California

Feb 12 '13, 09:34 AM

Hi Sharon, and welcome fellow Central Valley, CA friend!!! Yes, this site is very amazing. It is perfect for me to sit at here while I am at my job, and make use of my time. There is so much information here, you will always learn something new!!! I just upgraded to the PRO Basic, and am a happy camper :) Best of luck!! What type of investing are you involved in?

(Don't Want to See This? Log in or Create a Free BiggerPockets.com Account!)

Ubg-book

Get the Free eBook from BiggerPockets

Get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks, and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable Advice for Getting Started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more!

We hate spam just as much as you

To post a reply or start a new discussion, create a free account or login.

Manage Keyword Alerts

View All Forums