Skip to content
Questions About BiggerPockets & Official Site Announcements

User Stats

Votes
Brandon Turner#2 Questions About BiggerPockets & Official Site Announcements Contributor
  • Investor
  • Maui, HI
Votes |
BiggerPockets Redesign Has Been Launched (RIP, Old BP)

Brandon Turner#2 Questions About BiggerPockets & Official Site Announcements Contributor
  • Investor
  • Maui, HI
Posted Jun 30 2014, 15:01

We're gathered here today to pay respects to a great website design that is no more... the old BiggerPockets. The old BiggerPockets was a great site and it lived a very long and happy life, but the time has come to put this design down and send it to the big 'ol web server in the sky.  Old BiggerPockets, rest in peace.  Let's have a moment of silence for Old BP...

Alright, enough with that. Let's talk about something exciting. 

Of course, I'm talking about the brand new site redesign that has taken over your monitors and smartphones. Over the past several weeks, many of you have been "beta testing" the new design, helping us tweak and refine the new features. Today, as of about an hour ago, we launched the new design for EVERYONE. Yes, this means all 550,000 monthly visitors will be checking out our new digs. 

It may take a little getting adjusted to, but I promise that you'll end up loving it! Nearly everyone I talk to loves the new design after several days of using it. Nearly every single aspect of the site has been overhauled to make it easier to connect, learn, interact, and engage. 

A few things I want to point out: 

1.) If you have any questions, or want to see some of the new features, check out BiggerPockets.com/help

2.) If you notice more bugs, errors,etc - PLEASE let us know, either by posting in this thread or sending an email to [email protected]

Thanks everyone for your support, help, and encouragement on this redesign. We truly believe this new design is going to help take BiggerPockets into some pretty incredible places. I'm super stoked about the future! 

Special thanks to @Edd Morgan  and @Jarrett Baugh for their hard work on this project, and to @Joshua Dorkin  , @Dave Visaya , and @Jaren Barnes as well! 

Thanks all! Enjoy the new site. 

Loading replies...