• Involved In Real Estate
  • Staten Island, NY
Votes |
I am Newbie to BiggerPockets

Michelle Branciforte Cruz
  • Involved In Real Estate
  • Staten Island, NY
Posted Sep 30 2014, 11:39

I am a newbie to this site and I wanted to take a minute to introduce myself. My name is Michelle Branciforte Cruz, I am a wife & mother of almost 5 year old toddler. 

My background is real estate and retail. I have been in the retail industry since 1995 worked for the major wholesale company Costco. I started out in customer service then moved on to management, working long hours and overnight shifts. After my son was born in 2009, I decided that retail was not going to be our future. 

In 2002 I became a licensed Real Estate Agent in NY. By 2004 I was living on the West coast of Florida and became a full time licensed as a Real Estate Broker. Once the market tanked the reality of being able to survive in this industry became unpromising. By 2006 I was back in NY became a Real Estate Broker but went back to my old position at Costco where I knew I would be getting a paycheck. 

I have always loved real estate and I am looking to pursue a full time career on the investor side of things. I am hard working & driven, meticulous, persistence & precise.  

I am looking to network, JV or be an apprentice to any local NJ investors.

If anyone out there is in need of my services please don't hesitate to connect with me.

Loading replies...