Questions About BiggerPockets & Official Site Announcements

User Stats

Votes
Joshua Dorkin
Pro Member
  • BiggerPockets Founder
  • Maui, HI
Votes |
Do You Want to Be Our Guest on the BiggerPockets Podcast?

Joshua Dorkin
Pro Member
  • BiggerPockets Founder
  • Maui, HI
Posted Nov 6 2014, 08:06

Hey Guys - 

We thought we'd put out an open call for those folks who might be interested in being a guest on the BiggerPockets Podcast.  If you're a listener, you probably know that we love talking to investors of all levels of experience and we want to meet people who work in all the various niches of investing. 

If you want to share your story and help others learn from your experiences, being a guest is a great opportunity.  It is also an incredible tool for helping you build your business, as the exposure is second to none -- with 35,000 listeners per show on average, you're bound to find new colleagues, associates and partners.

What Do You Need to Be on The Show?

The requirements are:

1 - You must be personable and have the ability to answer questions with more than one word answers.

2 - You must have high-speed internet of at least 15 mb/s (preferably 20mb+)

3 - You must have a web camera (we record audio and video for all shows) and we do require a decent microphone.  If you don't have the equipment, you can get it for under $100 and the money spent will be returned in spades.

4 - You must not be coming on to pitch in any way.  If you think you can get a pitch in, think again.  

NOTE - If you submit yourself as a guest, rest assured we have your information.  There is no need to follow up with @Brandon Turner or myself.  If we are interested, we will get in touch with you.  Submitting your interest is NOT a guarantee or promise that we will invite you to come on the podcast.

How Do I Submit My Interest?

Simply Click this Link or go to http://www.biggerpockets.com/guest and fill out the form.

Thanks in advance and we'll look forward to hearing from you.

Loading replies...