Skip to content
Questions About BiggerPockets & Official Site Announcements

User Stats

Votes
Brandon Turner#2 Questions About BiggerPockets & Official Site Announcements Contributor
  • Investor
  • Maui, HI
Votes |
Can I take your picture for the BiggerPockets homepage? (IF you live here...)

Brandon Turner#2 Questions About BiggerPockets & Official Site Announcements Contributor
  • Investor
  • Maui, HI
Posted May 18 2015, 08:17

So here's the deal: 

I want to put YOUR photo on the front page of BP. Maybe not forever, but it would be cool to feature some BP members in front of their Rentals or Flips. 

I'm driving around the country right now. Across I-90 from Seattle to Minnesota (Minneapolis, St Paul, etc.)  Then up to Michigan (Marquette) then down to Lima Ohio (meetup there!) and then to New York City (come to the meetup there, too!) Then, down the coast, through Atlanta, through Memphis, through the midwest, and through Denver. 

If you have rental properties or completed flips near where I'm driving (I'd like to not have to drive more than 20 minutes off whatever major freeway I'll be on) and want to grab some food and do a quick photo shoot, I'd be honored to hang out for a bit!

So comment in this thread if you think this might work for you.  I need 3-5 people total, so not a lot. So don't feel bad if I can't make it work with you! 

Loading replies...